IT Park with the support of USAID's Enterprise and Business Environment Development Project, Digital Operator Beeline Uzbekistan, TBC Bank, Huawei, and the Wonder Women community is pleased to announce a call for applications for the second wave of the Central Asian Tumaris.Tech incubation and acceleration programs, aimed at developing various stages of start-up projects for women.
Incubation and acceleration programs will start on December 12, and will last 2.5 months and be held online in Russian. Sessions are suitable for women entrepreneurs who plan to implement projects with a technology component.
— educational and strategy sessions with international experts;
— tracking with trained professionals;
— financial literacy courses;
— workshops on public speaking and time management;
— presenting your project on a demo day to investors and major market players;
— consulting on request;
— networking among the startup community;
— and most importantly, the best projects will have a chance to attend the international startup expo in Tashkent.
In addition, the most promising projects will get access to the investment pitch.
The partners in Central Asia are:
1) MOST Business Incubator – the first private business incubator in Kazakhstan and Central Asia;
2) Ololo – a creative hub and future city for digital nomads in Kyrgyzstan;
3) Accelerate Prosperity – a new global initiative providing technical expertise, creative finance and market connections for small and medium-sized businesses in Kyrgyzstan;
4) Ilmxona, a skills accelerator that trains and employs people in technology and design in Tajikistan;
5) StartUp Academy, a program for "pumping up" a business or business idea, and an effective way to find an investor for rapid growth and development in Turkmenistan;
6) Harman consulting, a consulting centre for small business services in Turkmenistan with high qualifications in outsourcing services.
Wonder Women is responsible for the educational content of both programmes in terms of speakers. The community has the strongest mentorship programme, Wonder Women Mentorship. Top experts and experienced professionals from across Central Asia in the fields of IT, marketing, entrepreneurship, product management, customer service, etc. will share their knowledge through incubation and acceleration.
Tumaris.Tech project from IT Park Uzbekistan won the Capacity building category in WSIS 2022. Thanks to this project, women in Central Asia have more opportunities to realize their potential in the IT sphere.
Deadline for applications: 5 December
Read more: https://tumaris.tech/tumaristech
Photo: “Startup exhibition at IT Park in Tashkent”, Amity University in Tashkent