The two-day forum (24-25 November) is organized by the Startup Central Eurasia platform, Future Laboratory, International Telecommunication Union, Sabah.lab and Innovation and Digital Developmnet Agency.
It includes a presentation of the "Startup Central Eurasia Ecosystems Report and Ranking" for the Central Eurasia region, panel discussions with Government officials responsible for innovation, startups and digital transformation, leading ecosystem players and startup ecosystem gurus, presentation of the most promising startups from the regions, meeting with Venture Investors, engaging training and networking possibilities.
"Startup Central Eurasia Ecosystems Report and Ranking" will be an annual document with an analysis of current developments and challenges for the region, and also recommendations for its improvements. The report was developed by using the methodology of ITU for analysis of the Innovation Ecosystems.
During the forum representatives of the governments and ecosystem leaders also will discuss the joint projects for the development of Central Eurasia as a New Tech and Innovation Platform.
1. "Access to local and global finance for startups – what venture capitalists are looking at and how to build effective interaction with them" Moderator and country representatives, venture capitalists from Silicon Valley and the Region
2. "How to increase the pace of development and competitiveness of countries' startup ecosystems"
3. "How to increase entrepreneurial interest and productivity of startups in the region"
ITU Startup Central Eurasia Forum will be a great place to gather information about startup ecosystem development in the regions and best practices for ecosystem development, get interesting contacts, present your startup and find venture investors.
1. "How to enter the US market and attract investment" – Igor Makhanyuk, Geek Ventures
2. "How can a startup interest an investor with the Startup KPIs tool" – Maxim Burianov, Startup Central Eurasia
3. “How content marketing can help you gain user and investor trust” – Yulia Tikhonova, Startup Central Eurasia
4. “How to draft a perfect pitch” – Farrukh Ali "PASHA Holding" LLC
5. “Silicon Valley Innovation: Separating Breakthroughs from Hype” – Kal Deutch and Jeff Wallace
The Forum will be held in a hybrid format (physical + online) in English and Russian.
To participate, please, fill in the form.
Place: The Landmark Hotel Baku (90A Nizami St, Baku). More information is provided at the ITU website.